Wednesday, March 14

Pee in a Cup

I had a student once who thought it would be funny to pee in a cup during lunch program and walk around, table to table, showing it to other students.  Trust me, he had a list of crazy things he did that year that I can now laugh at, but back then, not so funny.

I also have a grandfather who was dying in the hospital of cancer in the mid 1980's.  The nurse delivered his pee cup just as he was finishing his breakfast.  He thought it would be funny to put his apple juice in the pee cup.  When the nurse returned, my grandfather said the cup looked too full, grabbed it, took a few sips out of it, then handed it to her.  Yep.  That was my trickster Grandpa Pilling.

This wee cartoon is for both of you and for any other person with a pee story out there.  I am sure we all have at least one.



No comments:

Post a Comment