Saturday, June 22

Zoe at the Special Olympics

Life is really busy right now with a new job, finishing thesis, and now a flood in my hometown and I am making sure my house is not being washed away.  The good news is, my sister competing in Alberta' Special Olympics this weekend in Devon, Alberta.  Despite the flooding, the event is going on as it is further north and not in the flood zone.  Here is a blog post my mother wrote about the event.  More to come later.

Apparently the Olympics went very well and Zoe won a silver medal and three bronze medals.  One medal for each event she entered.  Very cool Zoe!  I shall call in the next few days to hear her stories.

Zoe Wins Four Medals

1 comment:

  1. Zoe has her medals hanging on her door. This week is registration for Special Olympics for this year. It is a crazy night! Lurene, Brandy and Charise will take Zoe because you need at least three people to wait in the lines to register.

    ReplyDelete