I was up. Time to get to it!
This is what I did before Easter dinner at my friend's house at noon:
- put away winter sweaters
- unearthed spring clothing
- re-organized closet for clothing change-over
- laid out spring shoes ready for wear
- cleaned and shined leather winter boots
- made and eat breakfast
- cleaned bathroom
- swept apartment floor
- two hour power walk
- two loads of laundry
- took out 5 bags of recycling
- read chapter of one travel book
It was quite a morning and I know there will be at least one more snow fall before the official buds of spring, so changing around my clothes and footwear may be teasing the seasons a bit. Much accomplished but as I thought. 8 pm and I am beat. Trying to keep myself awake with blogging.....