Monday, February 28

Arts on the Edge

I am not in favour of anyone group having exclusive access to the art that we can access, but I am in support of making visual art more accessible for all people across the planet.  Browse through images, see them electronically up close, view rooms in museums around the world.  Then save your pennies and visit them with your own eyes and your own brain.

Here is one such website:  Google Art Project

Then I came across this very interesting design and art company that makes me want to hire the to redecorate and brand my whole world.  Love the creative people in the world:
derooted creative agency

As well I found a most helpful website and blog by a man who designs, photographs, and develops.  Very sexy website and wonderful hands on info for the post-production work in various photography programs: Kremalicious

They all look delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment